As a researcher, you want to spend as much time as possible doing research, rather than navigating administrative processes and systems. As we continue to refine these processes and systems themselves, here are some important links to help you easily find helpful research information and systems.
- Want to find funding, either internal or external? Start here.
Integrity & Compliance
- Want to understand more about doing research with human or animal subjects? How about conflict of interest or other elements of research compliance? Visit the Office of Research Integrity.
- Would you like training in research administration? Check out the different opportunities under the "Training" tab on the OSP website and then register for internal education or certification programs.
- Working on a proposal that has a cost-share or institutional support requirement? Visit the OSP page on Cost-share and Institutional Support.
- Need information on faculty hiring, promotion, or tenure? Visit Faculty Affairs.
- Research faculty, want to give teaching a try? Apply for the Research Faculty Teaching Fellows program.
- The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) reviews, submits and manages all government, university, and certain non-profit proposals as well as subawards. Look here for the current F&A, fringe and tuition rates.
- The Georgia Tech’s Industry & International Contracting team handles the review, submission and contracting of all industry proposals and those of any foreign entity sponsoring research and activities at Georgia Tech.
- The Exchange Agreements team manages and negotiates requests for Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs) and Data Use Agreements (DUAs) supporting research at Georgia Tech.
- For strategic guidance and practical support for development of large-scale research funding proposals, contact the Office of Research Development as early as possible in the proposal development process.
Tools and Systems
- Looking for a centralized spot for all of your research administration tools and systems? Visit GT Crossroads.
- Certain information is only available to Georgia Tech employees. Visit GT Inside Track for presentations and updates on what’s happening in D.C., insider tips and tricks for large proposal submissions, and more.
Research Enterprise Network
- Still not sure who to talk to? Learn more about all of the units across campus that make up the Georgia Tech Research Enterprise Network to see who may be able to assist.
Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI)
- Do you ever wonder about the Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) question in eRouting? Find out more about OCI, and how to determine if a sponsor requires that you undergo a formal OCI review.
- Learn more about recent changes to the research gifts process.