Institute Contact: Susan Roche, 404.894.8802 or email@example.com
Sponsor Website: http://www.pewtrusts.org/our_work_category.aspx?id=194
The Pew Charitable Trusts (Pew) program is now accepting applicants for the 2016 Pew Scholars Program in Biomedical Sciences.
Per the solicitation, the Pew Scholars Program in the Biomedical Sciences provides funding to young investigators of outstanding promise in science relevant to the advancement of human health.
To be eligible, as of November 16, 2015, nominees must hold full-time appointments at the rank of assistant professor. On July 16, 2015, candidates must have been in such an appointment for less than three years (not appointed before July 16, 2012), whether or not such an appointment was on a tenure track. Time spent in clinical internships, residencies, or in work toward board certification does not count as part of this three-year limit.
This a a four (4) year award, funded at $60,000 per year, for a total of $240,000.
- GT Internal PreProposal deadline July 2, 2015
- GT Notification of Selected Candidate to Sponsor deadline July 15, 2015
- Pew Applicant Online Website opens August 3, 2015
- Pew Online Application deadline November 16, 2015
- Pew Notification of Award Determinations due by April 15, 2015
Internal Submission Process
To be considered for GT nomination to compete for this award, please submit the following to Susan Roche (firstname.lastname@example.org), as a single .pdf file, by Monday, July 2, 2015:
- Up to date CV
- One page research summary
For More Information
- See http://www.pewhealth.org/biomedical-research/pew-biomedical-scholars-327805/overview
- All questions be directed to Susan Roche at 404-894-8022 or email@example.com.
- Please note: The GT Office of Foundation Relations handles all correspondence with the Pew Charitable Trust, so we ask that researchers DO NOT contact them directly.