Institute Contact: Susan Roche, 404.894.8802 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor Website: http://www.pewtrusts.org/our_work_category.aspx?id=194
The Pew Charitable Trusts (Pew) program is now accepting applicants for the 2015 Pew Scholars Program in Biomedical Sciences.
Per the solicitation, the Pew Scholars Program in the Biomedical Sciences provides funding to young investigators of outstanding promise in science relevant to the advancement of human health.
To be eligible, as of November 1, 2014, nominees must hold full-time appointments at the rank of assistant professor. On July 1, 2014, candidates must have been in such an appointment for less than three years (not appointed before July 1, 2011), whether or not such an appointment was on a tenure track. Time spent in clinical internships, residencies, or in work toward board certification does not count as part of this three-year limit.
This a a four (4) year award, funded at $60,000 per year, for a total of $240,000.
- GT Internal PreProposal deadline June 16, 2014
- GT Notification of Selected Candidate to Sponsor deadline July 15, 2014
- Pew Applicant Online Website opens August 1, 2014
- Pew Online Application deadline November 3, 2014
- Pew Notification of Award Determinations due by April 15, 2015
Internal Submission Process
To be considered for GT nomination to compete for this award, please submit the following to Susan Roche (email@example.com), as a single .pdf file, by Monday, June 16, 2014:
- Up to date CV
- One page research summary
For More Information
- See http://www.pewhealth.org/biomedical-research/pew-biomedical-scholars-327805/overview
- All questions be directed to Susan Roche at 404-894-8022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: The GT Office of Foundation Relations handles all correspondence with the Pew Charitable Trust, so we ask that researchers DO NOT contact them directly.