Developing technologies that empower people in all walks of life.
The convergence of people, technology, and enterprise is transforming how we live, work, and play.
At Georgia Tech, interdisciplinary teams of computer scientists, system scientists, and engineers are partnering with psychologists, sociologists, architects, designers, economists, medical professionals, government officials, and others to develop technologies that empower people in all walks of life.
Georgia Tech research invests in the innovation of technologies that are woven into the fabric of health care, modern society, education, and civic and community engagement.
- Enterprise transformation
- Data analytics for health, media, education, and humanitarian systems
- Technologies for aging
- Pediatric health care
- Health care delivery
- Patient empowerment
- First responders and humanitarian logistics
- Civic computing
- Wearable computing
- Augmented reality
- Innovative technologies for the classroom
- Supporting professional development in STEM
- Student immersion in STEM
A focus of Georgia Tech's People and Technology researchers is fostering and accelerating innovation, adoption, and deployment of transformational ideas in higher and K-12 education.